Monday, May 31, 2010

Yes, TOPLESS.

Location: Valencian Beach
When: This afternoon
Who: Me, Myself, I and all the other beautiful women in this world.

Today was a glorious day.  I layed out, in the sun, surrounded by the bluest beaches I have ever seen, topless.

Yes, topless.  I never, ever thought I would do anything like it!  In America, well, it just doesn't happen.  But why?

I was thinking about this today as I was observing elderly women, young children, mothers, teenagers, dark skinned, a little over weight, wrinkly, women enjoying the day freely.  Some swimming, lying down, reading a book, talking on their cell phone,  enjoying friendly conversation, all without their tops on.  It was beautiful.  The female body, natural body, at it's finest. Confident women being themselves with no judgments.  I felt confidence explode inside of me as I untied the knot keeping the garment around my neck, throwing my top in the air like it was my graduation cap, three years earlier.  I felt beautiful.

I am looking forward to tomorrow

... when I do the same thing again with a grin spread across my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment