Monday, May 31, 2010

Madrid... or Manhattan

I spent this last weekend in Madrid!  I loved it.  I can't tell if I loved it because it was an international city and I saw people from all over the world and heard languages I have never heard before OR if it was because it reminded me of my time in NYC last Spring.  Nonetheless, the weekend was bittersweet because of the latter.

I missed my friends.  Had several instances of dejavue (sp). Visited both the Prado and La Reina Sofia Museum, which was amazing.  Took a flamenco class.

Madrid. I could definitely see myself living there in the future.  It was a bit touristy for me but I am sure after living there long enough it would be easy to find the dives and local hangouts.  Much like New York City.

So Madrid or New York City or Neither!


... we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment