Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fro-yo to the rescue.

I just got back from Yogurtland because I had yet another craving for yogurt.  Fro-yo to be exact, my guilty pleasure.  While standing in line at the cashiers, I saw a young gentleman in a TC hat and an SDSU shirt.  Naturally, the first thing I thought was hmmm... this man must be from Minnesota.  I always get excited meeting a fellow Minnesotan in a foreign place.  Yes! California is still a bit foreign.  So I spoke up in a jolly mildly high pitched voice, "Hey, are you from Minnesota."  He awkwardly put his head down and whispered "yup."

"Me Too."

He didn't care. He took his change and rushed out the door. 

Weird.  Most Minnesotans are friendly to the extreme.  I just don't know what happened this time.

Nonetheless, my Fro-Yo was delicious :)

1 comment:

  1. yogurtland is my mom's favoriteeee! - <3 Dana

    ReplyDelete